Typical Church Service:
- Teaching from the Bible through a book, line upon line, word upon word (expository Bible teaching).
- Worshipping God through contemporary praise music centered on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- No need to worry about the offering plate. Offering is a time for those who consider this their church home to give back to God. If you’re a guest or visitor, let it pass on by. We’re here to serve you.
Children & Teen Programs:
- Loving care and teaching for your newborns through sixth-grade children. Our adults are trained and pre-screened members of our church family. Our secure check-in process will just take a few minutes to complete. You’re welcome to come 10 minutes early to see our facilities and meet your child’s teachers.
- Junior high and high school students enjoy their own worship, teaching from the Bible, and small group discussion with their peers during the Sunday 11 AM Service.
People & Facilities:
- Friendly people who are dressed comfortably and casually. Though you’ll see some of us dressed up for Easter or Christmas, feel free to come as you are.
- Helpful Greeters and Ushers to assist you in your visit.
- We’d love to get to know you — but not to worry, you won’t be pointed out and made to feel uncomfortable as a “New Visitor.” Just stop by Guest Services to let us know you’re visiting & receive your choice of a free gift.
- On Sundays, we gather to visit and enjoy a free hot breakfast between services. Please join us and make yourself at home.
Ways to get Connected:
- Morning and evening Small Group Studies on campus and in various homes.
- Men’s Breakfast with awesome teaching on Wednesdays at 6 AM.
- Women’s gatherings weekday mornings and evenings.
- Classes scheduled throughout the year for singles or couples in regards to family, relationships, finances, and more.
- Volunteer to serve on one of our Weekend Service Teams: Cooking, Hospitality, Tech, Traffic, and more!
- Serve at one of our monthly or yearly Outreach Projects: Mary’s Kitchen or Thanksgiving in LA.
Service Times & Directions: